  1. Guest

    Well, the title says it all - is it even possible?
    , Feb 24, 2006

  2. Boris Gorjan Guest

    wrote:
    > Well, the title says it all - is it even possible?

    <%$%^#>Not in Eclipse, no. You can do it in edlin, notepad or vi, though.</%$%^#>
    Boris Gorjan, Feb 24, 2006

    Is that so? The thing is that the project is already in a web format
    with a WEB-INF dir, an index.html file and all - I tried creating a new
    dynamic web project in Eclipse and then copy pasting my project into
    it, but the webcontainer (Tomcat) isn't able to find it.
    , Feb 24, 2006
  4. Boris Gorjan Guest

    wrote:
    > Is that so? The thing is that the project is already in a web format
    > with a WEB-INF dir, an index.html file and all -

    And all. Hm.

    > I tried creating a new
    > dynamic web project in Eclipse and then copy pasting my project into
    > it, but the webcontainer (Tomcat) isn't able to find it.

    You have to learn to be specific. Otherwise you'll either get silly answers or
    none at all. "Word ate my document" just won't do.
    Boris Gorjan, Feb 24, 2006
  5. Timo Stamm Guest

    Boris Gorjan schrieb:
    > wrote:
    >> Well, the title says it all - is it even possible?

    > <%$%^#>Not in Eclipse, no. You can do it in edlin, notepad or vi,
    > though.</%$%^#>

    Yes, you could edit the config files yourself, or you could create a new
    web project and copy the files into it (NOT using eclipse).

    Timo
    Timo Stamm, Feb 24, 2006