converting jpg to pdf

Raghul

Hi friends
Is it possible to convert jpg to pdf in python. I need a
program to convert jpg format file to pdf. Is there any sample or any
library to do that? Pls guide me.

Thanks in advance

Thomas Guettler

Am Thu, 26 May 2005 07:00:21 -0700 schrieb Raghul:
Hi friends
Is it possible to convert jpg to pdf in python. I need a
program to convert jpg format file to pdf. Is there any sample or any
library to do that? Pls guide me.

Hi,

import os
os.system("convert foo.jpg foo.pdf")

convert is part of ImageMagick.

HTH,
Thomas

Larry Bates

You use PIL (Python Imaging Library) if you want simple
conversion or ReportLab if you want to combine several along with
text, etc.

-larry