Converting MIME E-mail to WebTV HTML for ng posting???

Frank Solis

To copy the body of e-mails sent in MIME format, you can got to the part
that starts with <!DOCTYPE ..... and clean it up so that it adapts to
WebTV e-mail HTML. This works if the e-mail only consists of text.
However, the pictures cannot be copied. The pictures are of the form
such as the following samples:

src="cid:[email protected]"

src="cid:[email protected]"

The ScrapBook can identify and capture them. How can I do it without
going through the Scrapbood routine? It would make it a lot easier to
send these as HTML posts to ngs if I could translate the
"cid:..............." into an URL directly.

Your help will be appreciated. Kindly send me a direct reply.

--Frank

kchayka

Frank said:
How can I...

I doubt anyone here knows anything about how WebTV works. Go find a
WebTV support forum. I'm sure MS has one somewhere.
Kindly send me a direct reply.

Sorry, but no. Post to the newsgroup, reply in the newsgroup. That's the
usenet way, dontcha know.

cwdjrxyz

Frank said:
To copy the body of e-mails sent in MIME format, you can got to the part
that starts with <!DOCTYPE ..... and clean it up so that it adapts to
WebTV e-mail HTML. This works if the e-mail only consists of text.
However, the pictures cannot be copied. The pictures are of the form
such as the following samples:

src="cid:[email protected]"

src="cid:[email protected]"

The ScrapBook can identify and capture them. How can I do it without
going through the Scrapbood routine? It would make it a lot easier to
send these as HTML posts to ngs if I could translate the
"cid:..............." into an URL directly.

Your help will be appreciated. Kindly send me a direct reply.

Unfortunately the MSNTV(former WEBTV) NGs are behind a firewall and
cannot be reached by those on computers or the new MSNTV box either.
You likely could find some Yahoo and MSN groups that concern MSNTV.
There is a board at http://www.web-nuts.com that has many former MSNTV
old box users and also has some topics about the new MSNTV box - a very
different animal from the old one.. You may have to join the group to
post on some subjects.