Converting page to CSS - display problem in IE6

Jonathan N. Little

Larry said:
I'm trying to convert an old site to CSS and the P7 menu system. I've
made some progress but the main body of the page

will not display 100% in IE6. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Old page - displays fine:
http://www.ebasketballcamps.com

New page with display problem in IE6:
http://www.ebasketballcamps.com/indextest.html

Larry:

Your first step is to strip all presentational attributes from your
markup, clean slate

From:
bgcolor="ad0000">
To:
Or:

But on review I do not see any tabular data there so the banner should
be in a DIV

links in a list:

<ul class="navbar">
<li>Link...

And content in a paragraphs, in a content DIV maybe

<h1>FUN-damental Basketball Camp</h1>
offering one of the premier camps in ...

Once that is done then style it with your CSS. BTW your substitute* your
JavaScript for CSS for your flyout menus

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=CSS+menus&btnG=Google+Search
CSS menus - Google Search

*well at least for modern browsers there are JS work arounds for IE.