    Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Thanks,
    Barry

    Barry, Sep 24, 2004

  2. The most popular pdf/doc converter seems to be ActivePDF, but from what I
    can see on their Web site, there is no feature that will go in the direction
    you're looking to go, pdf-->doc - only vice versa. It does seem that
    there are some programs out there that can do this conversion though. It
    doesn't seem as though any of the newsgroup visitors are familiar with any
    of them, so I guess you may have to investigate them on your own. Here are
    some that I found. http://www.google.com/search?q=convert pdf to doc

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Sep 27, 2004

  3. Barry

    Barry Guest

    Ray,

    Thanks for looking into this. I tried the same search on google and it
    doesn't look to promising.

    Barry

    message news:...

    Barry, Sep 27, 2004
  4. Where I work, we maintain all the original .docs or other files from which
    we created the PDFs. It's a bit of a management PITA, but since we "know"
    we can't go from PDF to DOC, we do this. Now, for the PDFs that we didn't
    originate, well, the need has just never come up to create a .doc from one
    of them. Hopefully it never does! :]

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Sep 27, 2004