    After reviewing the internet I did not find strong and simple example that
    transfer recordset to simple CSV file.

    Thanks for any help
    Michael, Dec 31, 2006

  2. Michael wrote:
    > After reviewing the internet I did not find strong and simple example
    > that transfer recordset to simple CSV file.
    >
    > Thanks for any help

    There is no single-step method of doing this. Basically, you create a string
    containing the csv data and then use FileSystemObject to write it to a file.

    The GetString method is very useful for generating the string. Its default
    arguments will result in a csv string:

    dim rs, s
    s=rs.GetString

    ASPFAQ has several examples of using the FileSystemObject.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2039
    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"