Converting to CSS. Can anyone help?

Adrienne

I'd like to convert my table layout website to CSS layout. Can anyone
tell me what I would need to do to do so? The URL is
http://wayfarer.brinkster.net/ and the current stylesheet (which is
probably over-complex 'cause I'm still learning) is at
http://wayfarer.brinkster.net/journeys.css.

TIA

Wayfarer

You're really almost there. You're going to want to create two divs, one
to hold the left hand side menu, and one to hold the content. Size and
float:left the left div as needed.

The stylesheet looks okay, too, and validates very nicely.

Chris Leonard

I'd like to convert my table layout website to CSS layout. Can anyone
tell me what I would need to do to do so? The URL is
http://wayfarer.brinkster.net/ and the current stylesheet (which is
probably over-complex 'cause I'm still learning) is at
http://wayfarer.brinkster.net/journeys.css.
I'm also new to this CSS stuff and wanted to convert my site to DIV's with
no tables but keep the menu, Whilst I have a problem with part of the layout
the menu I've cracked (with some help it has to be said). Take a look and
you can even build your own and cut and paste the menu code!

http://www.theleonardfamily.co.uk/cssmenu/menuintro.htm