Converting Word docs to PDF

Drew

Here at work, we have 2 copies of our policies and procedures. We have a
Word format, and a PDF format. The problem is that when a policy is changed
(there is a commitee meeting every month), the Word doc file is updated, and
then a different user has to convert it to PDF (We only have 2 licenses for
Acrobat). I would like to try to develop a solution, where the user updates
the doc file, and then goes to a page on our intranet, where they check the
boxes beside of the policy and click Convert, then it would convert the doc
file to PDF. The policies are in a "public" folder, so the directory
structure would be the same everytime. Are there are any tutorials or
examples for converting docs to PDF?

Thanks,
Drew

Drew

Wow! That stuff seems pretty high. Does anyone know of a cheaper solution?

Thanks,
Drew Laing