    ASP.NET?
    --

    Tony

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9ueQ==?=, Dec 15, 2005

  2. You can use activePDF to convert doc types, including doc to html or PDF but
    its not free.

    If you have a dedicated server, you could probably create a process uisng
    word itself and simply save the docs as html files as save to html is one of
    words standard save options.

    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft MVP