    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Kitty
    kitty, Dec 21, 2006

  2. I'm not at all familiar with Carbon, but that sounds like Carbon is
    giving special meaning to values enclosed in curly braces. Check its
    documentation. You may have to tell it not to do so... or switch tools.

    Joe Kesselman, Dec 23, 2006

  3. kitty

    kitty Guest

    Hi joe,

    Thanks for your reply,
    I have a general doubt , Can XML have values which have curly braces or
    does it treat them as a placeholder for some java parameter ?
    Carbon treats it as an invalid configuration, that means it cannot
    convert any value with curly braces into String value.

    Thanks again,
    kitty
    kitty, Dec 26, 2006
  4. Answered in other thread: Not a problem for XML, may have meaning to
    specific tools.
    Joe Kesselman, Jan 7, 2007