Cookie and domain problem

Navin

hi,
guys

my website is on server say servera.
i have a website on serverb
now servera and serverb are on different domians...

if serverb website creates a cookie on client pc with domain say
..xyz.com
now if try to read the cookie on client pc when servera website is run
i am unable
to access the cookie..

but if delpoy my website on the same domian from where the cookie was
created
i able to read the cookie...

so were is the problem lies is taht two web servers are on diff
domains that i am unable to read the cookie...

and if its then how to add servera to domain say .xyz.com what is the
process sholud go abt...

regds,
Navin Mahindroo

Ray at

Security settings in browsers will not allow cookies to be read by domains
other than the one that created them. This cannot be changed, afaik. If it
could, passwordstealer.com could steal passwords and other information from
your computer.

Ray at home

p.s. If you hold down one of the two keys on your keyboard that say "Shift"
while pressing a letter, the letter will be produced in upper case. :p