Cookie gets disabled when navigated back to Application

Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi...

I have a mysterious problem. dont know if any one faced.

I had created few cookies and able to access them in all the available pages. In an option, when i click a button i have to go to another application and the from the new appllication when i come back to original application all the Cookies gets disabled.

Created a cookied called FirstName, when i try to access after navigating back to current applicatin i get the following message...

'objCookie.FirstName' threw an exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException'

This works fine in ASP, and .NET 1.0, but gives issue in .NET 2.0 only.
I have scenarios working fine when i navigate from ASP to .Net page and vice versa too which works fine.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Last edited: