    in the wrong physical location?

    Thanks
    Jason
    Guest, Aug 20, 2004

    Guest Guest

    Thanks...I looked under the three <user> accounts [/cookie/] folders but
    still could not find it....

    What am I doing wrong here...I am successfully testing for the cookie in asp
    but it does not appear to be in any of the cookie folders?

    Thanks
    Jason
    > C:\Documents and Settings\<your user>\Cookies
    >
    > Curt
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    > >I attempted to find the cookie 'Prospect' in my Temp Internet Files in

    IE6

    Guest, Aug 20, 2004

    joker Guest

    Also remember to close the browser window because the cookie is not
    written to the hard drive from Internet Explorer until after IE is closed.

    joker, Aug 20, 2004

    Guest Guest

    Thanks...I eventually found the damn thing and this is how it reads, I am
    using Browser Hawk detection so that explains the first chunk

    bhCookiePerm
    1
    69.2.200.70/
    *
    Prospect
    VisitorIP=&u%5Fname=jason%40catamarans3%2Ecom&u%5Fid=203
    69.2.200.70/
    *

    For some reason one of my asp pages can no longer read the cookie above...it
    is so wierd....the preceeding page confirms I created the cookie and that I
    have cookies
    enabled...now suddenly my processing page is telling the "Prospect" cookie
    above does not exist.....do you have any ideas why this is happening?

    Thanks
    Jason

    Guest, Aug 21, 2004