Cookie problem

Christian

I am having an issue with cookies and a website that uses
both asp and asp.net. When a cookie is created by asp.net
and the value is set by asp.net and the value then changed
by a classic asp page an asp.net page cannot set a new
value for these cookies. No errors are thrown.

The following is how the cookie is initially set in
asp.net as well as it is attempted to be altered.

this.Response.Cookies["Addendum"].Values["ID"] = "0";
any insight would be appreciated.