    input....

    Thanks for your help

    John

    Ann and John, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Ann and John

    Mike Guest

    I'm not understanding the issue. Cookies by default are sent with every
    request. So every image, every script, every HTML file that is in the
    defined path of the cookie has that cookie information in the request
    header. Just get the cookie info from the request object when the page is
    requested.

    Regards
    Mike

    Mike, Mar 4, 2004