Cookie Qustion - help needed

Ann and John

I understand the limitation of Cookies and how they are written and
retrieved - but

Is it possible, without client input, to have Cookie Data sent back to be ie

Visitor 1 has visited 25 times
Visitor 2 has visited 20 etc etc ?

All this to take place in the background without the clients having any
input....

Thanks for your help

John

Mike

I'm not understanding the issue. Cookies by default are sent with every
request. So every image, every script, every HTML file that is in the
defined path of the cookie has that cookie information in the request
header. Just get the cookie info from the request object when the page is
requested.

Regards
Mike