Cookie troubles

Arjen

Hi, I have a site where I set a cookie with a life of one year. Lately
however ive been having a lot of trouble with users who cant login to my
site aldough ive checked and everything should work fine.

There is a vilid cookie, but it's an old one .. a new one should have
been set but for some reason the old one still appears. I dont believe
it has anything to do with my script cause it's as standard as they come

code for the cookie (php)
SetCookie ("bezoeker", $cookieval, time()+31536000,"/");

example value of the cookie
15:f0e30456fc3a998248b94df40148e221

Is there anyone who has any ideas why a new cookie wont overwrite an old
one. Is there anything I can do .. maybe cache control or something ?

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<head>
type="text/css">
</head>