cookieless=false question

Shaul Feldman

Hello,
why others can't access my web site when cookieless is set to false?
Thanks
(I've posted a same question, more or less before, but there where no
answeres).

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]

Not sure. User's could have their cookies turned off, in which case, the
forms auth will not work. That is the first thing I can think of. It could
also be that you are missing some info in your authentication and/or
authorization sections. Post the code for each (from your web.config)

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside the box!

Shaul Feldman

Hello,
Thank you for helping.
I'll try to post it in a week - Passover holidays are right now and I won't
be at work.
Someone "one" has posted an interesting idea:But I have no clue what impersonate means in ASP.Net context.
The funny thing is that computers with Win98/95 could access my website and
get a session ID, when Win2K couldn't or wouldn't receive a session ID... I
guess I have to learn more about web.config and if you have in mind some
useful resources, I'd be more than happy to browse them.
Thank a lot,