cookieless Forms Authentication - Please Help...

studio60podcast

I'm writing an ASP.NET 2.0 application using the new Membership
providor and I'm having trouble.

I have created the roles, logins, login controls, etc... and I can log
in to the site. However, as soon as I'm successfully authenticated, I
click on a link and it challenges me for credentials again! Doesn't
matter which links I click, they all do it.

I'm also having trouble with cookies. I want to use cookies, but I
can't get them to work in either IE7 or IE6. Here is my
<authentication> section from web.config:

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms loginUrl="login.aspx" defaultUrl="/default.aspx"
name="secAuthCookie" cookieless="UseUri" protection="All"
slidingExpiration="true" timeout="90" path="/" />
</authentication>

I've tried setting cookieless to all of it's possible values,
UseCookies, UseUri, AutoDetect, etc... and none of them are working.

Am I missing something? Please help! I've been stuck on this for two
days now!

Thanks!
Jason