Cookieless session problem...

Guest

Hi,

I am building a mobile site. It has to have cookieless sessions enabled as
asp.net mobile stores viewstate information for controls in session. I need
one directory in the application (that takes input from a remote site), to
not have cookieless sessions as it can't redirect the call from
/_test/scriptname.aspx to /{sessionID}/_test/scriptname.aspx. I am able to do
this using the web.config location element, however I get the error "It is an
error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication'
beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not
being configured as an application in IIS.".

This can be solved by making the "_test" directory an application in iis,
but then it needs its on bin folder for the dll's etc. I was wonder if anyone
knew of a way around this, so I don't need to make the "_test" directory an
application or can just disable sessions for certain scripts.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
-Jac