Cookieless Sessions and Search Engines

dev

The site I am currently working on requires the use of Cookieless
Sessions to maintain session data during a users visit.

I've heard that Search Engine Bots may have issues with URLS that
contain session ids.

I would imagine that the spider/bot would view the Session ID placed
within the sites url as a folder eg
http://www.tempuri.org/(6g312iklmnopqr123e5i4zzz)/Default.aspx?id=6 but
may have issues on repeat visits when it would appear that this page is
now located in a different location.

Can anyone please shed some light on any possible Search Engine issues
that may arise from our use of Cookie-less Session ID's.

I am aware of that there is also a Security issue in regard to possible
theft of the Session ID from the URL however as we are only using the
session to store information regarding appearance of the site, I do not
think that this is an issue.

thanks

gt