Cookieless Sessions...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by JV, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. JV

    JV Guest

    Hi,

    The URL I'm trying to access
    http://SERVER/VirtualDir/app/test.aspx
    This page has a lot of links and also images and CSS
    from the following folder structure.

    http://SERVER/VirtualDir/images/image.gif
    http://SERVER/VirtualDir/styles/Style.css

    I refer to images from test.aspx in the page as IMG
    SRC=../images/test.gif

    I am trying to test my application with the "Cookieless=true"
    parameter in the Session Configuration in the Web.Config file.

    I am having some issues with Images/CSS files in my document when
    I turn on the CookieLess=true. They don't seem to be able to get the
    image based on the relative location.

    Is there any fix for this?

    Thanks in Advance,
    JV
    JV, Jul 23, 2003

  2. JV

    levous Guest

    problems displaying images, style sheets using cookieless session
    (sessionID in the url) - cookieless session broken images.

    Finally... I found the answer! at least in my case.
    Hope this helps!
    Check your isapi filters in iis. Make sure ASP.net is included and
    running. Here's how.

    open internet services manager
    right clik on the server node and choose properties
    master properties <edit>
    (tab) isapi flters
    look for an entry "ASP.NET_x.xx.x.x.x"
    if it is not there, this is your problem!

    <add> ASP.Net
    C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_filter.dll

    the above value is for 1.0.3705
    you should use whichever version you are running.
    restart iis

    levous, Aug 4, 2003