Cookieless Sessions...

JV

Hi,

The URL I'm trying to access
http://SERVER/VirtualDir/app/test.aspx
This page has a lot of links and also images and CSS
from the following folder structure.

http://SERVER/VirtualDir/images/image.gif
http://SERVER/VirtualDir/styles/Style.css

I refer to images from test.aspx in the page as IMG
SRC=../images/test.gif

I am trying to test my application with the "Cookieless=true"
parameter in the Session Configuration in the Web.Config file.

I am having some issues with Images/CSS files in my document when
I turn on the CookieLess=true. They don't seem to be able to get the
image based on the relative location.

Is there any fix for this?

Thanks in Advance,
JV

levous

problems displaying images, style sheets using cookieless session
(sessionID in the url) - cookieless session broken images.

Finally... I found the answer! at least in my case.
Hope this helps!
Check your isapi filters in iis. Make sure ASP.net is included and
running. Here's how.

open internet services manager
right clik on the server node and choose properties
master properties <edit>
(tab) isapi flters
look for an entry "ASP.NET_x.xx.x.x.x"
if it is not there, this is your problem!

<add> ASP.Net
C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\aspnet_filter.dll

the above value is for 1.0.3705
you should use whichever version you are running.
restart iis