Cookies Disappearing

insomniac

Hello,

I'm not a newbie to cookies, however I am stumpped by a receent issue
that has come up. I am running my web application through a frame
that belongs to another company. This application is much like an
Ariba Punhout application.

I am persisting cookies when the user first enters our application
within the frame, however when I redirect to another page, the cookies
are gone. I have tried setting the domain on the cookie and the
expiration is set at 30 days. I can only assume there is an issue
because of the frame.

Anyone have any pointers or thoughts? I am at a loss.

George Ter-Saakov

You can read the whole day and then try to create your own p3p header.

But my advice is to take the p3p header from some other site (like msn.com).
They are ignored anyway. Just a presence of it matters.

What the heck. Take mine
Response.AddHeader("P3P", "CP=\"NON DSP COR CUR OUR IND INT\"")
Each page that plants third party cookies must send P3P in a header to
browser. So you will need to add that code to each page (I love inheritance)

George.

insomniac

You can read the whole day and then try to create your own p3p header.

But my advice is to take the p3p header from some other site (like msn.com).
They are ignored anyway. Just a presence of it matters.

What the heck. Take mine
Response.AddHeader("P3P", "CP=\"NON DSP COR CUR OUR IND INT\"")
Each page that plants third party cookies must send P3P in a header to
browser. So you will need to add that code to each page (I love inheritance)

George.

Bruce - you are the man. I searched the newsgroups long and hard for
that answer but came up empty. I tried your response and sure enough
- it works.

Many Thanks