    haven't found any good resources yet. Can anyone explain my problem?

    Thanks...

    Josh
    Nonee, Oct 10, 2005

  2. Nonee

    Nonee Guest

    SOLUTION FOUND Re: Cookies Not Available On Other Pages

    And now it is working... Sigh...

    Don't you hate it when you do one thing many different ways and it
    doesn't work... Then, you try it again three days later and it works
    fine? Then of course, in three days it isn't going to work again.
    Why oh why did I get into computers.....

    Thanks all...

    Nonee, Oct 10, 2005