cookies

alexz

I'm looking for ideas dealing with cookies.
I startetd with one login form on the intranet for
which i use cookies to automatically login.

Name = rcset("UserID")
Response.Cookies("UserName")=(Name)
Response.Cookies("UuserName").Expires = Date + 5

Now i need to set up a few more of this login first
forms, on one hand i don't want users to login again
and again so i set the cookie for 5 days.
I don't know if this is the safest or best way to
deal with multi forms that require login.
I'm looking for suggestions or other ideas.
Thanks in advanced.