Cool Ebooks Site

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by bigskipster@gmail.com, Jul 13, 2006.

  1. Guest

    http://cooldogebooks.blogspot.com

    Submit your comments because I need them!

    Thank You.

    Prentice Hall | Microsoft Press | Algorithics | Nolo Press & Law |
    Energy Conversion | DNA Biology | Money Management | Stock Trading |
    GNU Debugging | Online Unleashed | Origami | Object Recovery | TRS80
    Radio Shack | McGraw Hill | Network Analysis | Business Management |
    Asbestos Cancer & Mesthelioma | Web Marketing | Computer Mix #2 |
    Oreilly & Java | Computer Security #2 | Oracle 9i & 10g | Apress |
    Actual Tests Cisco & Others | Windows Server Os | Oreilly Ebooks Pdf
    Chm | Home Improvement | TestKing | Political Ebooks | Network & Server

    Routing | Wireless | Computer Mixes | Digital Design And Synthesis |
    Mathematics | Chemistry | Neurology | Sybex | Recipes | New Riders |
    Macromedia Press | MySql | Dreamweaver | Scrambled Mixes | Engineering
    | FreeBSD | Internet Security | Software Books & Manuals | DaVinci Code

    | VOIP | Syngress | Fluid Mechanics | Que Books | XML & Feed
    Syndication | More Oreilly Ebooks | Mostly Oreilly Ebooks | Psychology
    Texts & Ebooks | Magic & Hypnosis | Website Promotion Texts | Computer
    Mix | Nonprofit And Charities | Magazines | PHP | Peotry Ebooks &
    Manuals | Dictionaries | Unix | Game Programming | World History |
    Microprocessor | Data Mining | Job Interview | Gaming Ebooks |
    Miscellaneous MIxes | Bluetooth | Addison Wesley | Certification
    Preparation | Cryptography Ebooks | PhotoShop | J2ME & J2EE Ebooks |
    LDAP Ebooks | Operating Systems | Artificial Intelligence | For Dummies

    Ebooks | Perl Ebooks | Compiler Construction | Guitar Ebooks & Manuals
    | Java Ebooks | Python Ebooks | Linux Ebooks | Christian / Evangelism
    Ebooks | Cisco Ebooks | Military Training Ebooks | Novels - Various
    Authors | Self Help | 29 Childrens Animal Encyclopedias | Online
    Marketing | Business Management | Non-IT Ebooks | Investing Ebooks |
    C++ Ebooks | Medical | Report & Request | O'Reilly & Others | Book Of
    The Month | User Agreement | Programming Mix | Martial Arts |
    Rapidshare Mix |

    , Jul 13, 2006

  2. >>>>> "bigskipster" == bigskipster <> writes:

    bigskipster> http://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.blogspot.com
    bigskipster> Submit your comments because I need them!

    Reported to . If someone wants to take
    on getting this idiot booted from his ISP, please do.

    Randal L. Schwartz, Jul 14, 2006

    Robert Hicks wrote:
    > wrote:
    > > http://cooldogebooks.blogspot.com
    > >

    > > Submit your comments because I need them!
    > >

    > My comment would be that you need some ethics training.
    >
    > Robert

    Robert Hicks

    With that name you are of the ancestors of hillbilies. You do realize
    the hillbillies are not very smart?

    If you have any problems please notifity google for they are where I
    find my links from.

    Thank You

    , Jul 17, 2006