cool list of threads for clearing Software Interviews

Peter Rilling

I just have to offer my two cents on this issue.

I do not understand the reason for preparing for interviews in this way.
Either you know the technology or you do not. Coming from someone who has
had interviews and one who has given them, I think it is important to
demonstrate how you can answer questions that you are not prepared for. If
you know the technology well, then there should be no reason to study, you
would simply impress the interviewer with your depth of knowledge.

Kline Sphere

You'd have to be a bit smarter than being able to simply 'memorize'
questions and answers to work at any self respecting company.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Homer J Simpson

You'd have to be a bit smarter than being able to simply 'memorize'
questions and answers to work at any self respecting company.

You'd be surprised.

John Smith

Miracle!!! Miracle!!!
I was planning to spend sometime on google on this subject and someone
posted the same here.
John

Kline Sphere

You'd have to be a bit smarter than being able to simply 'memorize'
You'd be surprised.

then the companies in question are not 'self respecting' :)

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

William Stacey [MVP]

That is like saying you should not study for the Bar exam. I remember and
disremember stuff all the time.

--
William Stacey [MVP]

http://www.dotnetspider.com/technology/exams/ExamsCategory.aspx?CategoryId=3
| > http://techinterviews.com/
| > http://www.certfaq.com/employment/e011.html
| >
| > SQL Server Interview questions
| > http://vyaskn.tripod.com/microsoft_sql_server_articles.htm
| >
| > Java Interview questions

http://www.allapplabs.com/interview_questions/java_interview_questions.htm

Joined
Sep 20, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Interview Questions

Hi Guys,

Please follow this link to get un-limited interview questions on asp.net, testing, php, java, oracle etc.This site also includes Freelance projects, Online air ticket reservation functionality, gaming, latest sports news, discussion forum, directory submission, latest jobs.

http://www.interviewhelper.org

Follow the link and have all these functionalities under one url.

Thanks and Regards,
Interview Helper Team