    What is the cleanest, freshest site online? Not to full, clean, heaven like
    and relaxed.

    Samantha
    Samantha, Mar 2, 2004

  2. In article <_sQ0c.81$>, Samantha
    says...

    > What is the cleanest, freshest site online? Not to full, clean, heaven like
    > and relaxed.

    about:blank

    --
    Daniel Ruscoe
    http://www.brakedisc.net
    Daniel Ruscoe, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Samantha

    Limelight Guest

    > > What is the cleanest, freshest site online? Not to full, clean, heaven
    like
    > > and relaxed.

    > about:blank

    LOL!
    Limelight, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Samantha

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 00:47:31 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Ruscoe
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > about:blank

    I like about:mozilla myself, though it isn't quite so clean (and looks
    completely different on different browsers). ;-)

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Mar 2, 2004
  5. Daniel Ruscoe wrote:

    > In article <_sQ0c.81$>, Samantha
    > says...

    >> What is the cleanest, freshest site online? Not to full, clean, heaven like
    >> and relaxed.

    > about:blank

    I'm kinda partial to about:mozilla, but it's admittedly not very
    cross-browser. about:eek:pera is nice, but not as inspiring.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    http://linuxnotjustforgeeks.org
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 2, 2004
  6. Toby A Inkster, Mar 2, 2004
  7. in news:_sQ0c.81$,
    Samantha typed:
    > Whats your opinions?
    >
    > What is the cleanest, freshest site online? Not to full, clean,
    > heaven like and relaxed.
    >
    > Samantha

    I really really like this one. http://www.technohippie.com/ I love the
    colours. Very easy to look at. So sweet that I could lick the screen.
    Disco Octopus, Mar 2, 2004
  8. Samantha

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 00:22:25 -0000, "Samantha" <> wrote:

    : Whats your opinions?
    :
    : What is the cleanest, freshest site online? Not to full, clean, heaven like
    : and relaxed.

    Search Google for "Washing powder that washes whiter than clouds"

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Mar 2, 2004
  9. Samantha

    Kris Guest

    In article <_sQ0c.81$>,
    "Samantha" <> wrote:

    > What is the cleanest, freshest site online?

    about:blank

    --
    Kris
    <> (nl)
    <http://www.cinnamon.nl/>
    Kris, Mar 2, 2004
  10. Toby A Inkster wrote:
    > Samantha wrote:
    >
    >> What is the cleanest, freshest site online?

    > http://www.hardcandy.org/
    >
    > ;-)

    I love that page, it's been in my favourites for a while. But now I see that
    the background color should have been specified as white, it doesn't look
    good when my default bgcolor is yellow... or what?
    And how do you make it work linking to a stylesheet named "style", not
    "style.css"?

    --
    Inger Helene Falch-Jacobsen
    http://home.online.no/~ingerfaj/
    Inger Helene Falch-Jacobsen, Mar 3, 2004
  11. Inger Helene Falch-Jacobsen wrote:

    > I love that page, it's been in my favourites for a while. But now I see that
    > the background color should have been specified as white, it doesn't look
    > good when my default bgcolor is yellow... or what?

    Good point. Fixed.

    > And how do you make it work linking to a stylesheet named "style", not
    > "style.css"?

    In this case I use Apache's "MultiViews" option, but there are several
    different techniques for removing the TLEs from URLs.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS
    Toby A Inkster, Mar 3, 2004