cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.

Discussion in 'Java' started by chukwuejyk, Aug 11, 2012.

  1. chukwuejyk

    chukwuejyk Guest

    From: chukwuejyk <>

    i am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio. i am weak in
    java coding.
    so, please can i get help here to write this codes. I'll highly appreciate any
    help here.
    thanks

    --- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
    * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
    --- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98
    chukwuejyk, Aug 11, 2012

  2. chukwuejyk

    markspace Guest

    To: chukwuejyk
    From: markspace <-@.>

    On 8/10/2012 2:53 PM, chukwuejyk wrote:
    > i am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
    > i am weak in java coding.
    > so, please can i get help here to write this codes. I'll highly appreciate

    any help here.
    > thanks

    Sure, send specifications, and a purchase order for 80 hours at $75 per hour,
    to get work started.

    markspace, Aug 11, 2012

  3. chukwuejyk

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    To: chukwuejyk
    From: Jeff Higgins <>

    On 08/10/2012 05:53 PM, chukwuejyk wrote:
    > i am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
    > i am weak in java coding.
    > so, please can i get help here to write this codes.

    Yes. Help with specific Java coding issues is available here. Which part of the
    framework are you working on?

    Jeff Higgins, Aug 11, 2012
  4. chukwuejyk

    Lew Guest

    To: Jeff Higgins
    From: Lew <>

    Jeff Higgins wrote:
    > chukwuejyk wrote:
    >> i [sic] am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
    >> i [sic] am weak in java [sic] coding.

    .. . . [snip] . . .

    It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
    correct case in your natural-language writing.

    > Yes. Help with specific Java coding issues is available here.
    >
    > Which part of the framework are you working on?
    >
    >> I'll highly appreciate any help here.

    You'll need to be more specific.

    Have you read the Java tutorials?

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Aug 11, 2012
  5. chukwuejyk

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    To: Lew
    From: Jeff Higgins <>

    On 08/10/2012 06:34 PM, Lew wrote:
    > Jeff Higgins wrote:
    >> chukwuejyk wrote:
    >>> i [sic] am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
    >>> i [sic] am weak in java [sic] coding.

    > . . . [snip] . . .
    >
    > It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to

    observe
    > correct case in your natural-language writing.

    Did I make a mistake?

    >> Yes. Help with specific Java coding issues is available here.
    >>
    >> Which part of the framework are you working on?
    >>
    >>> I'll highly appreciate any help here.

    > You'll need to be more specific.

    How so?

    > Have you read the Java tutorials?

    Yes.

    Jeff Higgins, Aug 11, 2012
  6. chukwuejyk

    Lew Guest

    To: Jeff Higgins
    From: Lew <>

    chukwuejyk wrote:

    >> It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to

    observe
    >> correct case in your natural-language writing.

    > Did I make a mistake?

    >> You'll need to be more specific.

    > How so?

    By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

    Naturally.

    So far you've said only that you need help. Financial? Java basic skills?
    Information about "cognitive radio", whatever that is? Bugs you're having
    trouble with? Some subtlety of 'java.io.Serializable'? Concurrent programming?

    Honestly almost anything you add will be more specific, since your request so
    far could hardly be more general.

    Read these:
    http://sscce.org/

    Lew, Aug 11, 2012
  7. chukwuejyk

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    To: chukwuejyk
    From: Jeff Higgins <>

    On 08/10/2012 05:53 PM, chukwuejyk wrote:
    > i am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
    > i am weak in java coding.
    > so, please can i get help here to write this codes. I'll highly appreciate

    any help here.
    > thanks

    <http://www.ece.gatech.edu/research/labs/bwn/surveys/Coop_Sensing_Survey.pdf>
    Interesting stuff. Thanks for the mention. Good luck.

    Jeff Higgins, Aug 11, 2012
  8. chukwuejyk

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    To: Lew
    From: Jeff Higgins <>

    On 08/10/2012 07:07 PM, Lew wrote:
    > chukwuejyk wrote:

    >>> It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to

    observe
    >>> correct case in your natural-language writing.

    >> Did I make a mistake?

    >>> You'll need to be more specific.

    >> How so?

    > By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

    I haven't asked for help.

    > Naturally.
    >
    > So far you've said only that you need help. Financial? Java basic skills?
    > Information about "cognitive radio", whatever that is? Bugs you're having
    > trouble with? Some subtlety of 'java.io.Serializable'? Concurrent

    programming?

    As far as I can tell only chukwuejyk has asked for help in this thread.

    > Honestly almost anything you add will be more specific, since your request
    > so far could hardly be more general.
    >
    > Read these:
    > http://sscce.org/
    > http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    I have.

    Jeff Higgins, Aug 11, 2012
  9. chukwuejyk

    Lew Guest

    To: Jeff Higgins
    From: Lew <>

    On 08/10/2012 04:32 PM, Jeff Higgins wrote:
    > On 08/10/2012 07:07 PM, Lew wrote:
    >> chukwuejyk wrote:

    >>> Did I make a mistake?

    >>> How so?

    >> By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

    > I haven't asked for help.

    OK, my original post was answering the OP. You didn't make a mistake.

    My followup posts were meant for the OP as well.

    Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean Jeff, I meant chukwuejyk.

    --
    Lew
    Honi soit qui mal y pense.

    Lew, Aug 12, 2012