cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.

chukwuejyk

From: chukwuejyk <[email protected]>

i am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio. i am weak in
java coding.
so, please can i get help here to write this codes. I'll highly appreciate any
help here.
thanks

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
--- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

markspace

To: chukwuejyk
From: markspace <-@.>

i am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
i am weak in java coding.
so, please can i get help here to write this codes. I'll highly appreciate any help here.
thanks

Sure, send specifications, and a purchase order for 80 hours at $75 per hour,
to get work started.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
--- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

Jeff Higgins

To: chukwuejyk
From: Jeff Higgins <[email protected]>

i am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
i am weak in java coding.
so, please can i get help here to write this codes.

Yes. Help with specific Java coding issues is available here. Which part of the
framework are you working on?
I'll highly appreciate any help here.
thanks

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
--- Synchronet 3.16a-Win32 NewsLink 1.98

Lew

To: Jeff Higgins
From: Lew <[email protected]>

Jeff said:
chukwuejyk said:
i [sic] am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
i [sic] am weak in java [sic] coding.

.. . . [snip] . . .

It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
correct case in your natural-language writing.
Yes. Help with specific Java coding issues is available here.

Which part of the framework are you working on?

You'll need to be more specific.

Have you read the Java tutorials?

--
Lew

To: Lew
From: Jeff Higgins <[email protected]>

Jeff said:
chukwuejyk said:
i [sic] am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
i [sic] am weak in java [sic] coding.

. . . [snip] . . .

It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
correct case in your natural-language writing.

Did I make a mistake?
You'll need to be more specific.

How so?
Have you read the Java tutorials?

Yes.

To: Jeff Higgins
From: Lew <[email protected]>
Lew said:
chukwuejyk wrote:
i [sic] am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
i [sic] am weak in java [sic] coding.
It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
correct case in your natural-language writing.

Did I make a mistake?
You'll need to be more specific.

How so?

By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

Naturally.

So far you've said only that you need help. Financial? Java basic skills?
Information about "cognitive radio", whatever that is? Bugs you're having
trouble with? Some subtlety of 'java.io.Serializable'? Concurrent programming?

Honestly almost anything you add will be more specific, since your request so
far could hardly be more general.

Read these:
http://sscce.org/

To: chukwuejyk
From: Jeff Higgins <[email protected]>

i am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
i am weak in java coding.
so, please can i get help here to write this codes. I'll highly appreciate any help here.
thanks
<http://www.ece.gatech.edu/research/labs/bwn/surveys/Coop_Sensing_Survey.pdf>
Interesting stuff. Thanks for the mention. Good luck.

To: Lew
From: Jeff Higgins <[email protected]>

chukwuejyk said:
Lew said:
chukwuejyk wrote:
i [sic] am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.
i [sic] am weak in java [sic] coding.
It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to observe
correct case in your natural-language writing.

Did I make a mistake?
I'll highly appreciate any help here.
You'll need to be more specific.

How so?

By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

I haven't asked for help.
Naturally.

So far you've said only that you need help. Financial? Java basic skills?
Information about "cognitive radio", whatever that is? Bugs you're having
trouble with? Some subtlety of 'java.io.Serializable'? Concurrent
programming?

As far as I can tell only chukwuejyk has asked for help in this thread.
Honestly almost anything you add will be more specific, since your request
so far could hardly be more general.

Read these:
http://sscce.org/
I have.

To: Jeff Higgins
From: Lew <[email protected]>

chukwuejyk said:
Lew wrote:
chukwuejyk wrote:
i [sic] am working on cooperative spectrum sensing on cognitive radio.

i [sic] am weak in java [sic] coding.
It is very good practice for Java's rigid insistence on correct case to
observe
correct case in your natural-language writing.

Did I make a mistake?
I'll highly appreciate any help here.

You'll need to be more specific.

How so?

By telling us the details of that with which you need help.

I haven't asked for help.

OK, my original post was answering the OP. You didn't make a mistake.

My followup posts were meant for the OP as well.

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean Jeff, I meant chukwuejyk.

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.