Copy Datagrid via Session-var

Gh0st

Hi i have a Webapplication with different Pages and on each Page I
have a Datagrid(Paged) and a Print-Button.

When clicking on the Button a new Window PopsUp and a 1:1 Copy of my
aktually seen Datagrid(without paging, the whole data) should be
displayed there.

This works fine with if i store my dataset in a Session Variable and
on my Print-Page I assign the Sessionvariable to the
DataGrid1.DataSource and then i DataGrid1.DataBind() it.

Ok but my Problem is, that if I do it this way, I lose the format of
each Column/Row.

So I tried to store the whole datagrid in a Session Variable an then
only assign the Variable to the new Datagrid, but now the Datagrid
won't even be displayed.

Is there a way to get only the Format of a datagrid an reassign it, or
even better can someone tell me how to copy and reassign the whole
Datagrid?

Hope someone can help me

Matthias