    drive mapping.

    Any tips or guidance would be much appreciated.

    Thanks, Jim
    LiveCycle, May 30, 2006

  2. the web service account (app pool on 2003) should be a domain account with
    network permissions. the local system account does not have network access.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\), May 30, 2006

  3. LiveCycle

    LiveCycle Guest

    I should be clearer: I'm running Win2K. I tried changing the Anonymous User
    Account (under Directory Security) for the virtual directory the web service
    is located in to the Domain Admin account, and it still doesn't work. Am I
    looking in the wrong place?

    "bruce barker (sqlwork.com)" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    LiveCycle, May 30, 2006