copy file from Novell server

Grey

I have a ASP.NET web application which is required to copy file from windows
server to Novell Netware server. I have used impersonation to connect to
Netware server. The application works fine when the web server installed
Novell Client for Windows, but it has error when changed to another web
server which is installed Client Services for Netware (windows built-in
Novell connector).

The error is "System.IO.IOException: The network path was not found. at
System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at
System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName,
Boolean overwrite) at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String
destFileName) at WebApplication2.WebForm1.Button1_Click(Object sender,
EventArgs e) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\webapplication2\webform1.aspx. cs:line
72.

The web server is MS Windows 2003 Server with IIS 6.0. I have changed the
application pool to "local system". However, I can browse the folders and
file of Novell Netware server in Windows Explorer for those two Novell
connector. I want to know that what is the different between Novell Client
for Windows and Client Services for Netware. I am quite sure that the
problem is in Novell Connector. But the server must use Client Services for
Netware installer. any workaround??

Million thanks