    up and down without any server side call.

    Can someone help me out, how can I accomplish this.

    Rahul Srivastava

    Rahul, Apr 23, 2007

  2. Rahul wrote:
    >I need to copy the entire ArrayList object..

    Coming from what? A Java applet, application,
    servlet, ..banana?

    >... into the JavaScript Array,
    >so that I can display the list on the page and move the list elements
    >up and down without any server side call.
    >
    >Can someone help me out, how can I accomplish this.

    Java programmers might think they can, but for
    the people that actually *know* JavaScript, post
    to comp.lang.javascript.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Apr 23, 2007

  3. Rahul

    Guest

    On Apr 23, 12:28 am, Rahul <> wrote:
    > Hi
    > I need to copy the entire ArrayList object into the JavaScript Array,
    > so that I can display the list on the page and move the list elements
    > up and down without any server side call.
    >
    > Can someone help me out, how can I accomplish this.

    One way, using Java, is to make a JSP or servlet produce the
    JavaScript page. In a JSP use:
    <%@page contentType="text/javascript" %>
    Then you can format the ArrayList as you like for JavaScript use--
    resorting, etc. Check browser cache issues when you test.

    , Apr 23, 2007