    All help would be appreciated.

    Mark
    p.s. I thought i knew about ecommerce until i started this project.
    mark | r, May 24, 2005

  2. mark | r

    kchayka Guest

    mark | r wrote:

    > www.iosilver.co.uk has been online for around 6 months and tho we're
    > featured prominently on the search engines we have a relativeley low
    > conversion
    >
    > anyone care to comment on the site and/or speculate as to what
    > features/services/improvements can be made to make the site better?

    I don't think the white background does the jewelry justice. The
    low-contrasting text color doesn't help that "washed out" look.

    kchayka, May 24, 2005

  3. kchayka wrote:
    > mark | r wrote:
    >
    >> www.iosilver.co.uk has been online for around 6 months and tho
    >> we're featured prominently on the search engines we have a
    >> relativeley low conversion
    >>
    >> anyone care to comment on the site and/or speculate as to what
    >> features/services/improvements can be made to make the site
    >> better?

    > I don't think the white background does the jewelry justice. The
    > low-contrasting text color doesn't help that "washed out" look.

    Aha. You said it, and I thought it when looking at the page.
    Jewellery ... Jewelry ... both are in the dictionary but jewellery is
    so rare I almost thought it was a misteak. My Thunderbird speelchiker
    doesn't like jewellery either.

    Maybe it's regional.

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 24, 2005
  4. "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> wrote in message
    > Aha. You said it, and I thought it when looking at the page.
    > Jewellery ... Jewelry ... both are in the dictionary but jewellery is
    > so rare I almost thought it was a misteak. My Thunderbird speelchiker
    > doesn't like jewellery either.
    >
    > Maybe it's regional.

    Yes, it's one of those US / Rest of the World spelling differences -
    remember this site is UK based.

    --
    Richard
    Richard Rundle, May 25, 2005