Copy/paste app for beta-test and/or comments

Hal Fulton

Here's some mostly-finished code for anyone who wants to
take a look at it.

It's 90% finished. I'll do the "other 90%" later.

Motivation:
- I share my keyboard, video, and mouse between a Windows box
and a Linux box (using a "kvm" switch).
- The ease of hotkeying back and forth between them makes me want
to be able to cut and paste between them.
- I did look at Synergy, but it seemed a bit of a heavyweight
solution (why, I can't remember).

I've had assistance on this from both Harry Ohlsen and (of course)
Lyle Johnson.

Basically it just talks between two boxes via drb. The same code
runs on both machines.

If one box is Linux and the other is Windows, it will automatically
"do the right thing."

Otherwise, you should invoke them with an "a" or a "b" on the
command line, respectively. (There's a client and a server on both
sides; we just need to make sure we're talking and listening on
the proper ports.)

It definitely has some glitches and probably some outright bugs.
Feel free to offer suggestions. Constructive ones, please. :)

I'm running 1.8.0 on both boxes. Not sure whether earlier versions
will work.

Code can temporarily be found at: http://rubyhacker.com/c7.rb

Thanks,
Hal