Copy Project in Visual Studio - datasets missing

dave

I have used Copy Project in Visual Studio.Net 2003 to make a copy of a
project on which I want to base a very similar project. The project
uses a back-end SQL Server database and has a lot of datasets. I have
created a copy SQL Server database to link the new project to.

The problem is that Visual Studio copies everything to the new project
EXCEPT all of the datasets are missing. How can copy a project together
with its datasets?

Any help would be much appreciated.