"Copy Project..." not working in Visual Studio

Guest

For some ASP.NET projects, after I have been working on them awhile the "Copy Project..." stops working when I try to copy the project to the web server, which is on another machine. The error message is

Documents in this folder are not available. The folder may have been moved or deleted, or network problems may be preventing a connection to the server

I looked at Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 828897, and that did not seem to apply because I am not using FrontPage 2003, and because I had not entries in the "Dial-up and Virtual Private Network" settings list

Also I tried some of the suggestion in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 221600 like enabling Write Access an
Directory Browsing, and they did not help either

What else can I do to fix this problem