    Is there a way to do this? Any help will be greatly appreciated! :)

    Thanks,

    -sarah

    Sarah, Nov 13, 2004

  2. At first I thought you were talking about copying files from serverA to
    serverB on the same LAN. But then you mentioned hot-linking. So, you're
    trying to get files from other sites? While, yes, you could do this
    programatically (not with FSO), but with doing so within an ASP page at
    runtime, you'll still be leaching those images from those other sites. But,
    instead of the client requesting the images, your server will be. Unless
    you want to download them and save them to the file system on your server,
    in which case, I suggest just going and doing it manually instead of coding
    a page to do it.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Nov 15, 2004