    not but hopefully I shall get help. Or can anybody tell me where can I
    get help about it.

    Bye

    SagharAyyaz, May 9, 2006

  2. SagharAyyaz wrote:
    > Hi all, I am new to google groups.
    >
    > I want to copy files from Windows to Linux Server through VC++
    > program. Can any body help me? I don't know, am I in the right group or
    > not but hopefully I shall get help. Or can anybody tell me where can I
    > get help about it.

    Welcome to usenet! For more informations, see
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet.

    Before posting to a newsgroup like this one, you are expected to read
    its FAQ. See http://www.faqs.org/faqs/. The FAQ for comp.lang.c++ is at
    http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/.

    Concerning your question, it is not topical here. See
    http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.9.

    Have a nice day.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Mcdougall, May 9, 2006