copyright

Whitecrest

Who's to say two people didn't take the same photo?

Well the laws of nature say that two people can not occupy the same
space at the same time, so there would be differences in the photos and
it would be easy to tell who's photo it is.
Go to lake Tahoe....

But none of them are my photo.
Technically, you can't copyright items in "public domain" or in "fair use".

I'm not, I copyright my composition. You can't use that unless you pay
me. I don't care about any of the other pictures of rushmore, but I do
care about mine, and you can't use it unless you ask.

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, Whitecrest <[email protected]> feverishly typed:

[...]
I'm not, I copyright my composition. You can't use that unless you pay
me. I don't care about any of the other pictures of rushmore, but I
do care about mine, and you can't use it unless you ask.

Can I use your picture of Mt. Rushmore? Please??? ;-)

Cheers,
Nige

--
Nigel Moss.

Email address is not valid. (e-mail address removed). Take the dog out!