Copyright

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
I am an instigator? An instigator! Sounds serious. I like it but...

dorayme

What else do you like?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)

https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/lagenheter-hus-rum-i-italien.php

dorayme

From: "Luigi Donatello Asero said:
What else do you like?

In Witness, probably the best film ever made, John Book, a
Pennsylvanian homicide detective, played by Harrison Ford is
walking behind the Amish woman Rachel and her son down a
corridor in the police station before the fabulous scene where
Samual, the boy, the witness, points out the killer in a
photograph. Rachel, who is to fall in love with Book later on,
remarks that she is not keen on her son spending too much time
with a man who goes around "whacking people" (meaning roughing
them up etc, there was a prior incident). Book is most bemused
and walks on, saying to himself in low voice, a couple of times:
"Whacking? Whacking!". Later, in a nice scene at the farm where he
is recovering from a wound and making a toy for Samual, she
brings him a glass of lemon squash, he stops sawing for a
moment, she looks at him wide eyed and says sweetly: "Oh, I
didn't know you knew carpentry?. Can you do anything else? (on a
farm)" He stops and looks at her and says with the faintest of
smiles, "I'm hell of a good at whacking!" And she, the tension
slightly dropping, remarks that "Whacking is not much good on a
farm"...

dorayme

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
Did I say that?

People don't always say what they think, especially Italians. I knew
this pizza maker once who confided that pizza pies reminded him of
clumps of gooey, blood-specked barf in pools of translucent mucus, but
of course he didn't say that to his customers.
Personally, I think anything on

I suppose you have to ask for permission in Sweden to use a photo for
example, even if you have a private homepage, unless it is specified
otherwise on the website.

I suppose that is indeed the consensus of opinion and probably the
proper procedure and possibly even the law, but is it synergistically
equitable? The Web is like no other medium before, and "publishing" on
the Web is quite different from publishing elsewhere. I definitely do
not believe that using an image from another web site for non-commercial
purposes is equivalent to republishing another rag's graphics in hard
form, nor do I believe that most so-called site "copyrighted" images are
actually that at all. This is not in reference to you or your map
image; I am speaking of the norm.
and I hope it remains so

But laws are generally not decided only by one person, are they?

Decided: no. Fomented: more often than you might think. And people are
so gullible. Perhaps that bird on your web site is apropos after all.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
I am an instigator? An instigator! Sounds serious. I like it but...

<grin>

Thought you'd like that... -And you know it's true.

Neredbojias

[...]

Well, it's undoubtedly redundant on a sheep farm.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

People don't always say what they think, especially Italians.

They do not. But why do you think that especially Italians do not do that?

I knew
this pizza maker once who confided that pizza pies reminded him of
clumps of gooey, blood-specked barf in pools of translucent mucus, but
of course he didn't say that to his customers.

I suppose that is indeed the consensus of opinion and probably the
proper procedure and possibly even the law, but is it synergistically
equitable? The Web is like no other medium before, and "publishing" on
the Web is quite different from publishing elsewhere. I definitely do
not believe that using an image from another web site for non-commercial
purposes is equivalent to republishing another rag's graphics in hard
form, nor do I believe that most so-called site "copyrighted" images are
actually that at all. This is not in reference to you or your map
image; I am speaking of the norm.

I can imagine that you are not the only one thinking like that and that
therefore, I had better protect my images in another way for example using
passwords
Decided: no. Fomented: more often than you might think. And people are
so gullible. Perhaps that bird on your web site is apropos after all.

How are sea-gulls involved now?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php

Luigi Donatello Asero

the idiot said:
karoo is the name of my isp.

May I ask you whether you are a woman or a man?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
[...]

I meant, what else do you like apart from being an instigator?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php

Luigi Donatello Asero

the idiot said:
man.... why, do i type like a girl?

I wonder why you call yourself for an idiot (as nickname)

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
They do not. But why do you think that especially Italians do not do that?

Probably because they are more emotional than other groups. The other
reason for false-speak is ulterior cunning, but all groups have their
con artists and weaker, less-savory individuals.
I knew

I can imagine that you are not the only one thinking like that and that
therefore, I had better protect my images in another way for example using
passwords

If you're really worried about someone using them, that's probably a
good idea. I can't imagine anyone paying a fee to see an image that's
not pornographic, but you do have a smooth tongue.
How are sea-gulls involved now?

It's the guano. Sometimes it gets in the pizza and alters the taste.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
May I ask you whether you are a woman or a man?

No woman would ever call herself "the idiot" and you should know why.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
that?

Probably because they are more emotional than other groups. The other
reason for false-speak is ulterior cunning, but all groups have their
con artists and weaker, less-savory individuals.

It was interesting to read your opinion but
I do not share it.

[cut]
If you're really worried about someone using them, that's probably a
good idea. I can't imagine anyone paying a fee to see an image that's
not pornographic, but you do have a smooth tongue.

Perhaps they will not want to pay to see my pictures but they can be
accompanied by information
(text + pictures). In this case they would pay for pictures and information.
Both could be protected by passwords
I am not sure about what you mean by" having a smooth tongue" in this
context.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
No woman would ever call herself "the idiot" and you should know why.

Why should I?
From what you have written so far I am not sure at all that we share our
ideas about women´s behaviour..

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

About letting pay for information:
Why don´t you have a look here and see what others did?
http://www.landguiden.se/

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/traduzioni.php

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
It was interesting to read your opinion but
I do not share it.

You're not the typical Italiano.
[cut]
If you're really worried about someone using them, that's probably a
good idea. I can't imagine anyone paying a fee to see an image that's
not pornographic, but you do have a smooth tongue.

Perhaps they will not want to pay to see my pictures but they can be
accompanied by information
(text + pictures). In this case they would pay for pictures and information.
Both could be protected by passwords
I am not sure about what you mean by" having a smooth tongue" in this
context.

-A polished talker, ie., good speaker.