Copyright

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
Why should I?
From what you have written so far I am not sure at all that we share our
ideas about women´s behaviour..

I'm sure we don't. Anyway, the answer to your question is vanity.
Surely you know what vanity is?

dorayme

From: "Luigi Donatello Asero said:
I meant, what else do you like apart from being an instigator?

You asked me this. I understood. I told you. I like whacking. Only cheeky
men though...

:)

dorayme

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
I'm sure we don't. Anyway, the answer to your question is vanity.
Surely you know what vanity is?

Just look down at your dance card, Boji. See down lower, no 7?
It is with Officer Wendell 'Bud' White. Let's see what you say
about vanity after the dance...

dorayme

the idiot

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
I wonder why you call yourself for an idiot (as nickname)

--
everyones got to be called something
i was reminded of the fool from king lear

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Just look down at your dance card, Boji. See down lower, no 7?
It is with Officer Wendell 'Bud' White. Let's see what you say
about vanity after the dance...

dorayme

No hard feelings, Dory, but women are women. They've got their good
points, too. For instance - uh, er, let me think...

Tell ya what, I'll make a list of the good points and get back to you
when I have something.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

I saw a request for a name and p/w in Swedish. I tried "meatball" twice
but it didn't work.

Cannot you speak Swedish?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

I'm sure we don't. Anyway, the answer to your question is vanity.
Surely you know what vanity is?

Yes, I know what it is but not every woman in every moment acts for vanity.
Besides women probably associate vanity more often with their looks.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/oversattning.php

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

No hard feelings, Dory, but women are women. They've got their good
points, too. For instance - uh, er, let me think...

Tell ya what, I'll make a list of the good points and get back to you
when I have something.

Gee Boji - or should I say 2Dogs - you are saying loud and
clear: "I have had some bitter experiences in love and I can't
get to be the slightest bit objective about women...". Is this a
cry for help? Look, if you won't, if you simply won't have that
cathartic dance with Bud, then I think there is an outside
second best, you will be locked up for two weeks in Barbara's De
Zoete's kill file...

dorayme

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
Cannot you speak Swedish?

I have absolutely no aptitude for learning foreign languages. However,
I do consume international foods so you might say I'm a forker not a
talker.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Gee Boji - or should I say 2Dogs - you are saying loud and
clear: "I have had some bitter experiences in love and I can't
get to be the slightest bit objective about women...".

I will not deny that there's a bit of truth in that, but so what? All
people are apt to disparage what they feel is a personal iniquity.
Is this a
cry for help? Look, if you won't, if you simply won't have that
cathartic dance with Bud, then I think there is an outside
second best, you will be locked up for two weeks in Barbara's De
Zoete's kill file...

The wicked witch of the west? No problemo, I think I'm in her kill file
forever, anyway. Besides, all she ever does is spout know-it-all
pseudo-platitudes with little if any substance.

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
Yes, I know what it is but not every woman in every moment acts for vanity.
Besides women probably associate vanity more often with their looks.

You're probably pretty right on both counts but my pride won't let me
admit it...

Seriously, of course. But not every murderer murders every minute of
the day, either. Still, women are women so I guess one just has to make
allowances if one wishes to avoid developing calluses in the wrong
places.

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
I will not deny that there's a bit of truth in that, but so what? All
people are apt to disparage what they feel is a personal iniquity.

The wicked witch of the west? No problemo, I think I'm in her kill file
forever, anyway. Besides, all she ever does is spout know-it-all
pseudo-platitudes with little if any substance.

Oh I dunno... anyway, my aim is different. I am working inside
her kill-file (recording everything in my diary so I can make a
"Great Escape" movie later. BTW, I don't see you there? Maybe
there is a lower darker chamber for men who slag off about
ladies).

I will win her over, she and I will be great mates, grumpy
martian and grumpy earthling... We will discuss *improving* (if
you know what I mean), the *facilities* (if you know what I
mean) in the lower kill-file chamber, don't expect it to be more
comfortable (if you know what I mean). Boji, that little dance
with Officer Bud White will seem like a breeze compared...

dorayme

(Hi Barbara, time for me to be let out... What about a sort of
weekend parole at least...)

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Oh I dunno... anyway, my aim is different. I am working inside
her kill-file (recording everything in my diary so I can make a
"Great Escape" movie later. BTW, I don't see you there? Maybe
there is a lower darker chamber for men who slag off about
ladies).

Uh, there's no "maybe" about there being a lower, darker chamber for
men.
I will win her over, she and I will be great mates, grumpy
martian and grumpy earthling... We will discuss *improving* (if
you know what I mean), the *facilities* (if you know what I
mean) in the lower kill-file chamber, don't expect it to be more
comfortable (if you know what I mean). Boji, that little dance
with Officer Bud White will seem like a breeze compared...

No, I don't know what you mean. You'll have to tell me. -In great
detail...

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

I have absolutely no aptitude for learning foreign languages. However,
I do consume international foods so you might say I'm a forker not a
talker.

I thought that you were of Swedish descendance and that you might know
Swedish for this reason.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/en/welcome.php

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
I thought that you were of Swedish descendance and that you might know
Swedish for this reason.

Naw. Back when I was a kid, the prevailing feeling among parents was
not to "pollute" the child's Americanism by exposing it to the mother
tongue. A foolish attitude, to be sure, but I guess I can at least be
grateful that now I don't go walking around saying "Oy Vay" all day.

dorayme

From: Els said:
On Wednesday? :)

Why not? I was giving her some time to consider and think ahead.
When to communicate these things to her, no day seems better
than any other day

Looking around this killfile, it has incredibly thick walls, I
need ESP transmission to her and I think the lines are as clear
on weekdays as on weekends...

dorayme

I am a bit worried about Boji, he is in a lower chamber from
where I can hear some terrible screaming, maybe he is not that
bad... but, honestly, Els, I am powerless to do anything. It is
a very distressing situation. HEY! BOJI... I AM TRYING TO GET
HELP...

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

Naw. Back when I was a kid, the prevailing feeling among parents was
not to "pollute" the child's Americanism by exposing it to the mother
tongue. A foolish attitude, to be sure, but I guess I can at least be
grateful that now I don't go walking around saying "Oy Vay" all day.

Well, it is a pity that you cannot understand Swedish in this case.
In any case they seem to sell information on the site
http://www.landguiden.se/
so, the question is how much people would be ready to pay for information
which I can protect by password on my website.
0? 1 SEK? 10 SEK? 100 SEK?

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/alles-ueber-italien.php

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
Well, it is a pity that you cannot understand Swedish in this case.
In any case they seem to sell information on the site
http://www.landguiden.se/
so, the question is how much people would be ready to pay for information
which I can protect by password on my website.
0? 1 SEK? 10 SEK? 100 SEK?

In general, you need some pretty exclusive content to be able to sell it
online. There's a lot for free, although a certain amount of searching
might be required. Perhaps contacting some pay site or other would be
beneficial to you.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
[cut]
Well, it is a pity that you cannot understand Swedish in this case.
In any case they seem to sell information on the site
http://www.landguiden.se/
so, the question is how much people would be ready to pay for information
which I can protect by password on my website.
0? 1 SEK? 10 SEK? 100 SEK?

In general, you need some pretty exclusive content to be able to sell it
online. There's a lot for free, although a certain amount of searching
might be required. Perhaps contacting some pay site or other would be
beneficial to you.

There is very much information online which is available in one language but
not in others....
(and my website is under construction in several languages)
and when you find information about Italy in Italian but cannot speak
Italian you cannot use this information.
For example I have not found detailed information about the different län
and municipalities in Sweden which are available in Italian and Chinese
The same works for information in Swedish, German about Italy and so on.
Besides there is already a part or information on my website which I provide
myself.
Which way would it be useful for me to contact some pay site?