Copyright

Luigi Donatello Asero

If you have a look at the page
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html you can see for example
that I also mentioned SCB among the sources.
By the way, they are talking about koalas and Australia on ZDF!
( I mentioned it because it seems to me as many people writing on this NG
live in the "Down Under", Australia)

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
[cut]
Well, it is a pity that you cannot understand Swedish in this case.
In any case they seem to sell information on the site
http://www.landguiden.se/
so, the question is how much people would be ready to pay for information
which I can protect by password on my website.
0? 1 SEK? 10 SEK? 100 SEK?

In general, you need some pretty exclusive content to be able to sell it
online. There's a lot for free, although a certain amount of searching
might be required. Perhaps contacting some pay site or other would be
beneficial to you.

There is very much information online which is available in one language but
not in others....
(and my website is under construction in several languages)
and when you find information about Italy in Italian but cannot speak
Italian you cannot use this information.
For example I have not found detailed information about the different län
and municipalities in Sweden which are available in Italian and Chinese
The same works for information in Swedish, German about Italy and so on.
Besides there is already a part or information on my website which I provide
myself.

I see.
Which way would it be useful for me to contact some pay site?

To get their feedback on what is financially viable and what isn't, plus
some tips on the technical aspects of setting it up. I think I am
pretty knowledgeable at the primary levels of html, css, javascript, and
php, but I'd get outside help myself if I wanted to setup a pay site.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
[...]

Now I understand little better what you mean.
The basic idea would be to begin by using Bankogiro and Plusgiro which I
already have.
In Sweden there are many people who have such an account and can transfer
money online.
Customers coming from Sweden could transfer money this way and get the
password afterwards, for example by letter or fax.
This would probably be the least expensive solution to begin with.
If the fee were a little higher, the code could be sent by cash on delivery
the first time.
The second time the customer could log in as registered user.
So, what I really need now is to understand how much customers would be
ready to pay for maps, information and pictures regarding Sweden and Italy
to start with.

--
Luigi Donatello Asero
(sono italiano ma vivo in Svezia)
(Ñ Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð»ÑŒÑнец но Ñ Ð¶Ð¸Ð²Ñƒ в Швеции )
(我是 æ„大利人 , 但是 我 ä½ åœ¨ ç‘žå…¸)
(minä olen Italian kansalainen, mutta minä asun Ruotsissa)
(yo soy italiano mas vivo en Suecia)
(je suis italien mais j'habite en Suède)
(ich bin Italiener aber ich lebe in Schweden)
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/de/alles-ueber-italien.php

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:
Now I understand little better what you mean.
The basic idea would be to begin by using Bankogiro and Plusgiro which I
already have.
In Sweden there are many people who have such an account and can transfer
money online.
Customers coming from Sweden could transfer money this way and get the
password afterwards, for example by letter or fax.
This would probably be the least expensive solution to begin with.
If the fee were a little higher, the code could be sent by cash on delivery
the first time.
The second time the customer could log in as registered user.
So, what I really need now is to understand how much customers would be
ready to pay for maps, information and pictures regarding Sweden and Italy
to start with.

In other words, a market analysis. You could probably contract such a
service as well, but whether it would be cost effective or not should be
pre-determined, anyway.

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Luigi Donatello Asero quothed:

In other words, a market analysis. You could probably contract such a
service as well, but whether it would be cost effective or not should be
pre-determined, anyway.

Yes, a market analysis. But I doubt whether it would be cost effective to
buy a market analysis service..