    coroutines as found in Python to Java. I created small lib which I'd
    like to share with you. I am very curious about your opinion. You can
    find it here: http://code.google.com/p/coroutines

    Marcin Rze¼nicki, Oct 6, 2009

  2. In article
    <>,
    Marcin Rzeênicki <> wrote:

    > Having perhaps too much free time I made an attempt to 'port'
    > coroutines as found in Python to Java. I created small lib which I'd
    > like to share with you. I am very curious about your opinion. You can
    > find it here: http://code.google.com/p/coroutines

    Thank you for mentioning this interesting project. I found it especially
    helpful that you used the wiki for the UserGuide and Internals documents.

    <http://code.google.com/p/coroutines/w/list>

    --
    John B. Matthews
    trashgod at gmail dot com

    John B. Matthews, Oct 6, 2009

  3. Marcin Rze¼nicki

    Rzeźnik Guest

    On 6 Paź, 04:59, "John B. Matthews" <> wrote:
    > In article
    > <>,
    >  Marcin Rzeênicki <> wrote:
    >
    > > Having perhaps too much free time I made an attempt to 'port'
    > > coroutines as found in Python to Java. I created small lib which I'd
    > > like to share with you. I am very curious about your opinion. You can
    > > find it here:http://code.google.com/p/coroutines

    > Thank you for mentioning this interesting project. I found it especially
    > helpful that you used the wiki for the UserGuide and Internals documents.

    It's nice to hear that you like it.
    Cheers.

    Rzeźnik, Oct 6, 2009
  4. Marcin Rze¼nicki