Coroutines for Java

Marcin Rze¼nicki

Good day to all,
Having perhaps too much free time I made an attempt to 'port'
coroutines as found in Python to Java. I created small lib which I'd
like to share with you. I am very curious about your opinion. You can
find it here: http://code.google.com/p/coroutines

John B. Matthews

Marcin Rzeênicki said:
Having perhaps too much free time I made an attempt to 'port'
coroutines as found in Python to Java. I created small lib which I'd
like to share with you. I am very curious about your opinion. You can
find it here: http://code.google.com/p/coroutines

Thank you for mentioning this interesting project. I found it especially
helpful that you used the wiki for the UserGuide and Internals documents.

<http://code.google.com/p/coroutines/w/list>

Rzeźnik

Thank you for mentioning this interesting project. I found it especially
helpful that you used the wiki for the UserGuide and Internals documents.

It's nice to hear that you like it.
Cheers.