Corporate Technical Trainer required immeditaely

hr.systemconsultant

Hello Folks,

We are looking out for EXPERIENCED CORPORATE TRAINERS
(Location:pune,Hyderabad,Bangalore) for Oracle 9i, 10G, DBA also
Java, .net,J2ee, mainframe, C C++, Unix , PL/SQL (Freelance/Payroll).

We have all big IT firms like IBM, Zensar, Infosys etc. as our
clients. Salary is not a constraint and depends on the competency
level of the candidate.

For more details about the company you can log on to www.systemconsultant.net
Ph:020-64014286

You can forward your resume to (e-mail address removed), so that
we will be having an opportunity to discuss with you.

With regards,
Shruthi
Executive-HR
System Consultant