correlate ASP page with timings of its DB calls

likong

Hi,

I am looking for a tool/product (commerical or shareware) to correlate
classic ASP pages (not ASP.NET) with timings of ADO calls made from
each ASP page. The information I am looking for are

T1, url = http://..../product.asp,
DB Server=SQLSvr1, DB Name=products
ADODB.Connection.Open 10ms
ADODB.Recordset.Open 189ms

T2, url = http://.../search.asp,
DB Server=SQLSvr2, DB Name=productindex
ADODB.Connection.Open 15ms
ADODB.Connection.Execute 350ms

It would be nice if the tool can automatically rewrite existing ASP
pages if necessary.

This would be a good performance monitoring tool for classic ASP
pages.

Any pointers are welcome. Thanks.

Kong