corrupted double-linked list (Ruby 1.8.4, FC 4)

eduard

------=_Part_1661_13957665.1138384411339

After upgrading to Ruby 1.8.4 I started getting this error message:

glibc detected *** /usr/bin/ruby: corrupted double-linked list: 0x0a6d8540
***

I am running Ruby 1.8.4, Ruby on Rails 1, Fedora Core 4.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks,

------=_Part_1661_13957665.1138384411339--

Oliver Andrich

After upgrading to Ruby 1.8.4 I started getting this error message:

glibc detected *** /usr/bin/ruby: corrupted double-linked list: 0x0a6d8540
***

I am running Ruby 1.8.4, Ruby on Rails 1, Fedora Core 4.

Any ideas why this is happening?

I am using the same setup, and I don't get this error message. Can you
extract some code, that produces this error?

Best regards,
Oliver

eduard

------=_Part_8750_3969804.1138489483141

Oliver, I fixed the problem. I had to update my Dev. Tools group and
rubygems.

thanks,