corrupting global.asa

michal

hi,
a strange problem occured for me the other days two times: the
global.asa was overridden once with the IISlogfile and once it was
just corrupted and could not be opened...
i am just wondering what could be the reasons. i suspect the upload of
files by users .. could this be possible? do you have any other
ideas..
could it also be that the disk is corrupted? and if yes could it be
because of the user uploads....

cause the eventlog shows also this error:
The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. Please
run the chkdsk utility on the volume DATA.
event id 55
category disk
source ntfs

i could not found any viruses in the files uploaded by users nor could
i found coding bugs ...
are there any known exploits which could cause this behavoir?
thanks for any advice & brainstorming...

Bob Barrows [MVP]

michal said:
[...]

You['ll probably get better help for this in the iis newsgroup.