    me out to resolve this issue.

    Thanks in advance,
    Kamal
    Kamal, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Kamal

    Eric Guest

    The message on the caught exception is rather misleading as it always seems
    to come back with that regardless of the true problem. Check
    exception.InnerException.InnerException.Message to get the true cause of the
    error. Provided it isn't rejecting the attempt due to an invalid e-mail
    address, it could be that you need to specify the SMTP server via the
    SmtpMail.SmtpServer property.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 28, 2003