Could not access CDO.Message object in IIS6.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Desmond, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Desmond

    Desmond Guest

    Hi,
    I would really appreciate if somebody could give some
    advise on this.
    I've a ASP.NET application that is supposed to send
    emails and it is tested to be working well on IIS 5.0 and
    tested working in .NET Framework 1.0/1.1.
    Recently this is ported over to IIS 6.0 using .NET
    Framework 1.1 and the error "Could Not Access CDO.Message
    object" is encountered.
    I suspect it could be due to the low privilege asp.net
    worker process account which does not have the access
    rights to the CDO.Message object.
    Wonder if anyone could kindly advise on how to set the
    privilege in the asp.net account to be able to access
    this CDO.Message object?

    Thanks.

    regards,
    Desmond