'' Could not be set on Property ''

Guest

This error seems to be sprinkled all across google and all across the
newsgroups however there do not appear to be any solidified answers.

Here is my scenario.
I have a Web User Control that contains several properties that are of a
custom class.
This Class Contains multiple properties some of which include Arrays
(say SqlParameter) for example.

My Markup should look something like. I am having major designer
difficulties however both of which result in the infamous error " '' Could
not be set onproperty ''" whichin this case is an empty value on the
FillList property.
I have tried various combos of putting PersistChildren and ParseChildren to
no avail

<cc2:WebCustomControl1 id="WebCustomControl11" runat="server">

<FillList CommandName="asfsadf" ParameterName="sdafas">

<Parameters>

<cc3qlParameter ParameterName="@Retail"></cc3qlParameter>

</Parameters>

</FillList>

</cc2:WebCustomControl1>

The Property Fill list is marked as
Bindable(true),

Category("SQL Properties"),

PersistenceMode(PersistenceMode.InnerProperty),

NotifyParentProperty(true),

DesignerSerializationVisibility(DesignerSerializationVisibility.Content)]

public DataParameters FillList

{

get { return gFillList; }

set { gFillList = value; }

}

My structure is marked as such and the collection in question
[TypeConverter(typeof(ExpandableObjectConverter)),

Browsable(true),

RefreshProperties(RefreshProperties.Repaint),

Serializable(),

ToolboxItem(false)]

public class DataParameters

{

[PersistenceMode(PersistenceMode.InnerProperty),

DesignerSerializationVisibility(DesignerSerializationVisibility.Content)]

public ArrayList Parameters

{

get { return gParameters; }

set { gParameters = value; SetParameters(value); }

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Recoil,

Thanks for your posting. Regarding on this issue, I've also found your
another thread in this group. I've posted my reply there ,I'd appreciate if
you have a look there. Also, if you feel it convenient that we continue to
followup in that post, please feel free to post there. Thanks,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)